Friday, March 30, 2012

Panda card

Hi! Weekend is almost here! :)
Today I'm sharing a simple card, it doesn't have an innovative sketch, a new or elaborated technique... BUT I have something cool and fun to show you: A Lawn Fawn Panda! :)

You know Lawn Fawn doesn't have a Panda stamp but you can find a cute Polar Bear in the "Critters in the Snow" set, and it's very easy to modify it to be a cute Panda! I've also used the little leaves from the log in the "Critters in the Forest" set as bamboo leaves.

I hope you like it and give it a try. If you have any questions, send me an email or leave me a comment.


Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend!

Supply list:
- Lawn Fawn stamps: "Critters in the Snow", "Critters in the Forest" and "Hello Friend"
- Lawn Fawn "Bright Side" papers 12x12
- Lawn Fawn grey hemp cord
- Memento "Tuxedo Black" ink
- Hero Arts mid-tone "Green Hills" ink
Edit: I had forgotten to add one of the most important things to my list supply!
- Memento black marker (I used it to draw the panda lines :) )


13 comments:

Elena said...

WOW! I just love this! Tfs :)

Chari Moss said...

Wow! Super cute! Great job on the panda!!!

Jenny said...

That's just brilliant Yainea, great disguise for the polar bear...you had me fooled :0)
Jenny x

Danielle said...

Just genius! It is so cute and I love it with the green!

Kari said...

Such an adorable card from the uber talented Yainea!!

Stephanie said...

This is SO cute! What a great idea to make the polar bear a panda!! I love the black and green together too!

Marie said...

Soo cute! What did you use to make the black markings on the bear/panda? This is going onto my Pinterest board =)

Karin Ã…kesdotter said...

This is sooo sweet! LOVE it!
Have a wonderful week, hugs, Karin

Samantha Mann said...

omg! that panda!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wow!!! my first thought was, wait a second, i WANT that panda stamp!!!! lol!! then i realized it was the polar bear. genius!

Christiana said...

Oh my goodness I LOVE THIS!!! A panda! Such a brilliant idea! And the green Lawn Fawn paper is perfect with it. Love this card!

Rina Damay said...

Super Creative!!

jestar said...

What a great idea, I love it! I actually thought you were using a different stamp from Lawn Fawn at first! So cute!

Nina Yang said...

So clever Yainea!