Monday, June 16, 2014

Baby cards! - TAWS guest

Hi!
I'm here one more week to share my projects as The Alley Way Stamps June guest designer! Today I'm playing again with Nap Time, and I made two baby cards creating a custom background with stamps.


For the first one, I stamped and colored the big images so the background has all the focus of the card.


On the second one I stamped the background with the tiny images on a tone on tone look, so the focus is on the thickers word that I finished off with the baby pin.


I hope you like them! See you soon! ;)

Supply list:

First card
- TAWS stamps: Nap Time
- American Crafts papers: Neapolitan by Dear Lizzy
- Memento ink: Rich Cocoa, Toffee Crunch
- Distress ink: Antique Linnen
- May Arts rustic twine
- Copic markers

Second card
- TAWS stamps: Nap Time
- Cuttlebug embossing folder: Polka Dots
- White embossing powder
- Versamark ink
- May Arts ribbon
- American Crafts papers: My girl
- Thickers

No comments: