Monday, June 2, 2014

TAWS June guest designer

Hi everyone!
How was your weekend? The warm weather came back finally here so it was lovely start for June :)

And talking about June, I've been invited to be The Alley Way Stamps guest designer during all this month so I'll be sharing some cards that I made with their stamps. I'm very thankful and I love being part of the TAWS family!

Today I'm sharing two of the cards I made using "Nap Time" stamp set, I paper pieced some different images and played with circles and dimension for the first one. I love bright colors on kraft, don't you?


I went with a simple design for the second one, using bottoms and a layer of vellum to soften the patterned paper background. Finally I added some letter stickers I had on my stash.


You can take a look at this and other stamp sets at the TAWS shop :)


I hope you like them!! Thank you so much for stopping by!!

Supply list:
First card:
- The Alley Way Stamps: Nap Time
- Lawn Fawn papers: Hello Sunshine
- Scrap patterned paper from other collections
- Versafine ink: Onyx Black
- Enamel dots

Second card:
- The Alley Way Stamps: Nap Time
- Alpha stickers and paper from old Echo Park paper collection Little Girl
- My Mind's Eye paper: Be Happy
- Mama Elephant die: Femme Frames
- Hero Arts ink: Soft Grey
- Buttons
- Vellum

No comments: