Friday, August 5, 2016

Lawn Fawn & ARC Crafts

Hello!

This week Lawn Fawn & ARC Crafts are having two fun days of collaboration, today is day two and I'm sharing with you how I made using their amazing products.

If you don't know about ARC Crafts, they have super cool wood products that are perfect for cardmaking and other crafts. I used wood sticker paper for my project :)


I created this little scene and I used the wood paper for the trees, I cut them directly with the dies because with the printed texture, I didn't need to stamp them.


I colored the sky and grass with Distress inks and the cute snail with Copics. I stamped the sentiment to put it on a banner but it hide too much of the scene so I fussy cut it.
I used  foam adhesive to create a lot of dimension so you can see the trees' layers.

I hope you like it, thank you so much for your visit!! Big hugs!!

Supply list:
- Lawn Fawn stamps: Gleeful Gardens
- Lawn Fawn dies: Gleeful Gardens, Grassy Hillside Borders, Joy to the Woods
- ARC paper: Rustic Birch BARC Wood Sheet
- Distress inks
- Copic markers