Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Perfectly Plaid Fall & Cutie Pie - Lawn Fawn August release week

Hello!

Another double post today, sorry!! I'm having a crazy time at work lately so I don't have a lot of free time for crafty stuff... I know, it sux >_<


So both of my projects feature Perfectly Plaid Fall because this collection is too gorgeous to not to se it all the time haha. I really love the colours and plaid is so perfect for Fall so I said it all :)

For the first one I use something new and something old, as usual. The critters are from the new set Jump for Joy (so so cute!!) and the dotted circle is from a new set of dies. The leaf is the something old, from Stitched Leaves.


I wanted to keep it with a big white space and add Fall touches with paper, elements and colors. The golden sentiment and cord are a lovely detail for Fall cards!


My second card features Cutie Pie, a new cutie mini stamp hee hee! I used a doily and a splash of watercolor to make the background for the delicious and happy pie :P


The smile is from So Smooth, I saw this idea used by my DT buddie Elena on a cookie and I wanted a big smile for my pie as well :)
I love adding ribbon to my fall and winter creations so I had to put some on this card.


I hope you like them! Don't forget to visit the Lawn Fawn blog for tons of amazing projects to inspire you to use the new products!!

Thanks for your visit, have a super nice day!! Hugs!!

1 comment:

Evelyn vasquez said...

Both cards are adorable. Love the added leaf as well.