Monday, September 26, 2016

Elves & Reindeers Christmas cards

Hi there!!
It has been a lot since my last entry, so sorry!! I've been super busy with work :/ But I'm back with two Avery Elle Christmas cards, I hope you like them!

My first card features Elf-pectacular stamps and dies and I made a window card, stamping the sentiment in the inside.


I colored the images with copics and die cut a frame 3 times for more dimension. To add something more I colored the fron panel with Spun Sugar and Worn Lipstick Distress inks.

My second card features North Pole Pals stamps and dies. I couldn't resist using those cute reindeers! I made a super simple card coloring them with Copics and placing them on top of a snowy sky.


I created the snow using a super cool die from Avery Elle release: Falling Snow, die cutting a panel colored with Tumbled Glass and Stormy Sky Distress inks.

I have more new cards to share with you soon, so stay tuned! :P

Thank you so much for stopping by, hugs!!

Supply list: