Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Home for the Holidays - Lawn Fawn October inspiration week

Hello!

It's last day of Lawn Fawn inspiration week but we have some cool projects for you on the Lawn Fawn blog while we wait for another inspiration week next month :)

Today we're featuring Home for the Holidays mini stamp set and coordinating die, a cute mini card perfect for holidays but that we can use the whole year in other projects (I love that!)


I made another shaker card and this time I used Ready Set Snow stamps to create it so the car travels inside a shaker ball he he


The sentiment is from Merry Messages and the papers are from Perfeclty Plaid Christmas. I colored the images with my Copic markers and the sky with Distress inks. I hope you like it!!

Thanks so much for joining me during this inspiration week, I hope you are inspired now to take your crafty stuff and create! :D

Supply list:
- Lawn Fawn stamps: Home for the Holidays, Merry Messages, Ready Set Snow
- Lawn Fawn dies: Home for the Holidays, Ready Set Snow
- Lawn Fawn papers: Perfeclty Plaid Christmas
- Lawn Fawn twine
- Lawn Fawn cardstock
- Lawn Fawn inks
- Memento ink: Tuxedo Black
- Pretty Pink Posh jingle bells
- Pretty Pink Posh sequins

4 comments:

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

Such a beautiful card and love the shaker part!!

Evelyn vasquez said...

Pretty cars, really like how you curved the sentiment.

Crafty Little Peach said...

Very clever shaker card! TFS

Renee V said...

Lovely card!!!!