Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Stitched Heart Envelope - Lawn Fawn Dec inspiration week

Hi!
Today is last day of Lawn Fawn December mini release and tomorrow all the new stuff will be availabe for purchase, yay!


So I'm sharing a new super cute die perfect to dive a gift card or a cute note to anyone but specially great for Valentine's day: the stitched heart envelope :)

I made three mini envelopes using this new die and Love Birds. It's a super simple project but it look so cute!


I love the stitched heart included in the set to seal the envelope!


Don't forget to check out the Lawn Fawn blog for more inspiration, videos and giveaways!

I hope you enjoyed the inspiration-mini-release-week and that I inspired you to create something with these new products, thank you so much for your support!! Have a great day!

Supply list:

No comments: