Monday, March 20, 2017

Fab Flowers & Hang in there - Lawn Fawn inspiration week

Hi there!

Welcome to Lawn Fawn inspiration week! Today I have two projects to share with you using the products from the latest release, I hope you're enjoying the inspiration week so far!


My first project features Fab Flowers and I created a feminine everyday card using different colors of inks on the flowers and masking them to create my bouquets.


Y used watercolor paper and added some water to create that watercolor look. Then I die cut the flower panel with the Fancy Scalloped Rectangle dies and poped up my sentiment on a Dotted Circle.


My second card features Hang in There and I made a window card to showcase that super cute sloth! I love him hanging there on his branch haha!


I colored The inside with Distress inks and all the images with Copics and added some texture to the front of the card stamping a woodgraing background on it.


I hope you like them! For more inspiration you can visit the Lawn Fawn blog, the DT has amazing samples, Kelly is sharing some videos and, of course, there are giveaways!

Thank you so much for stopping by, have a great day!

Supply list:

Flowers card:


Sloth card:

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Your cards are great. I especially love the sloth card. Who knew they could be so cute? Thanks for sharing

Andrea D. La Vigne said...

I just saw your sloth card on the intro video at Lawn Fawn's YouTube channel, and just wanted to tell you how cool I think it is! I love how you created the scene on the inside, with a peek through the window opening. I've pinned it for future inspiration. Thank you! :) ~ Andrea