Monday, April 17, 2017

Best Day Ever - Pegasus card

Hi!

Today I'm at the Avery Elle blog sharing a card featuring the super cute Pegasus Duo stamps and dies.

I can't think of magical creatures without thinking of glitter, sparkling, rainbow... So I had to add all of that to my card!


I die cut a mask with a heart die and masked my card base to color it with Distress oxide inks. Then I sprinkled some water with my fingers and a spray bottle to create that effect.
I colored the pegasus with Copic markers and then adhered them to my card base with foam adhesive. I added some sequins with different effects and shapes to finish off the card.

It's a simple card but I like how it turned out! I hope you like it as well :)

Thank you so much for stopping by, hugs!

Supply list:

Avery Elle:


Ellen Hutson:

No comments: