Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Plan on it Birthdays & Zig Zag Stackables - LF April inspiration week

Hello!

It's last day of Lawn Fawn April inspiration week! Thank you so much for joining me during it, I hope you enjoyed all my projects! Buut of course I have one more to share with you!


Today we're featuring Plan on it: Birthday a stamp set from the planner series focused on birthdays and Zig Zag Stackables, a fun addition to your Stackables dies!

So I made a birthday shaker card combining both ;)


I used Finely's ABCs to spell te BDAY word and that is the shaker part! Then I added little elements from the Plan On It Birthday stamps that I colored with Copic markers. I added some Glossy Accents to the balloons and number and finished the card with some patterned paper from Perfectly Plaid Rainbow and Watercolor Wishes.


I hope you like it! Don't forget to check all this inspiration week posts at the Lawn Fawn blog, you can still enter all those giveaways!

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog, I hope you have a great week!

Supply list:

No comments: