Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Be Happy card - Avery Elle Modern Alpha

Hello!

Today I'm sharing my Avery Elle weekly card and I had a lot of fun making this one! I'm featuring the new Modern Alpha stamps and coordinating dies on a card where I used some of the great possibilities of this set.

I stamped and die cut the outilne letters, I colored them and I also heat embossed the solid letters for my sentiment. I really love this font, is great for lots of different projects!


I used watercolors to create my rainbow background so it became a pretty base to play with the letters. Because of this colorful background, I kept all the rest of the card very neutral, using different tones of grey, clear sequins and that cute Midnight twine.

I hope you like what I created with this set :) Thank you so much for your visit, have a nice day!

Supply list:

Avery Elle:

 

Ellen Hutson:

No comments: