Monday, February 19, 2018

Some Bunny - Lawn Fawn February inspiration week

Hola!

I'm here again sharing another project for the Lawn Fawn inspiration week! This time, I'm featuring two new products: Some Bunny stamps and dies and the Stitched Garden Border dies.


I decided to create a column of soil layers with some vegetables, all die cut with the Stitched Garden Border dies and colored with Distress inks and my blending tool.
I used my scissors to cut some of the garden borders around the scalloped marks to create different layers.


Then, I added a little bunny from the Some Bunny set peeking out and stamped the sentiment on a circle. I used some paper from the new Perfectly Plaid Spring collection to give the look of grass and add more color to the whole card.


I hope you like what I made! You can find tons of inspirations using these products and others from the new release on the Lawn Fawn blog. Pssstt! There are giveaways too!

Thank you so much for stopping by, have a nice week!

Supply list:


1 comment:

Heather M said...

Adorable! Love the vertical panel with the bunny!